28 March 2022, London, UK
As ESG integration becomes standard practice in lending and investing, Global Sustain provides targeted digital application services in the field, including e-learning solutions to financial institutions, so they can effectively incorporate ESG issues into strategy, risk management, and governance.
Global Sustain developed and designed for the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) the “Environmental and Social Risk Management e-Learning Training Programme for EBRD’s partner Financial Intermediaries”.
The e-Learning Training Programme is flexible, self-paced training in the format of modular, easy-to-use, interactive and engaging content, accessible from any device, anytime.
It comprises 13 modules designed to cover the essential ESG knowledge for Financial Intermediaries (including banks, leasing and insurance companies, as well as private equity funds) with over 12 hours of content, a final exam, and a certificate of completion.
Key topics of the e-Learning Programme include:
- ESG and sustainable finance developments and initiatives, such as the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Paris Agreement on Climate.
- EU developments, such as the Taxonomy Regulation and Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR).
- EBRD’s Environmental and Social Policy (ESP) and Risk Management Procedures, Risk Categorisation, the 10 Performance Requirements (PRs), and reporting guidelines.
- Sustainable finance product and service pillars, along with risk management procedures for banking and insurance products like project financing, corporate and SME lending, trade finance, leasing, insurance, mortgage, and equity investments.
- Situation-specific case studies and international best practices from leading financial institutions.
The e-Learning Training Programme is part of EBRD’s commitment to promoting environmentally sound and sustainable development while explaining how EBRD’s E&S Risk Management Procedures help Financial Intermediaries better manage risks arising from E&S issues in their business activities.
For more information, please visit: https://ebrd.talentlms.com/index
Source: Press Release