Global Sustain Study: Unlocking the Data behind Top Asset Managers-
EU Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR) – Fund Review
Global Sustain carried out a study on Top Asset Management Companies’ SFDR Fund Classification (Article 6, Article 8, Article 9) and related ESG expertise and methodologies.
Whether you are looking for data on peers, clients, or prospects in the asset management industry, this study may help you stay abreast of investment opportunities paired with regulatory compliance.
For enquiries about the full study, please contact: email@example.com
The aim of this study is to provide vital market data to assist asset managers in assessing, benchmarking, and aligning their investment product offering with SFDR classification requirements.
Key points of the study include:
- How did leading asset managers in the EU and US reorient their fund strategies, criteria, and investment processes under the scope of the SFDR?
- Which are the most prevailing SFDR-compliant sustainable investment products in the global asset management industry?
- How can asset managers align their ESG framework, methodologies, and investment strategies to ensure SFDR alignment?
- What opportunities exist to foster product classification according to Article 9 of the SFDR and strengthen ESG frameworks implemented for Article 8 funds?
What’s in the study?
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analyses of 19 Asset Management companies’ SFDR fund classification (Article 6, Article 8, Article 9) and related ESG expertise, criteria, objectives and methodologies, namely: Amundi (including CPR Investments/thematic range), NN IP, BNP Paribas Asset Management, Natixis (including affiliate Mirova/sustainable range), Arabesque Asset Management, Schroders, Aberdeen (Abrdn), Nordea, Robeco, Pictet, DWS, Invesco, JP Morgan Asset Management, Morgan Stanley, PIMCO, Franklin Templeton and Blackrock.
- Excel file with data gathering per investment product including: the name of the fund, ISIN code, share class, share class currency, UCITS compliance, assets under management (AuM), SFDR classification, asset class, benchmark where applicable.
- Data sources: ESG/Sustainability, SFDR and product-related material, information provided by the Asset Management companies on investment process and SFDR classification.